is a durable, high-quality awning, elegantly styled and with refined technical features.
- Compact dimensions of just 170 mm in height and 249 mm deep.
The maximum area of a single unit is 650 cm wide with an arm length of 400 cm if 2 arms are fitted, or 700 cm wide with an arm length of 350 cm if 3 arms are fitted.
- Fabric and components optimally protected by a cassette
that is closed on all sides.
- Extremely high spring tension of the hinged arms ensures a superbly taut sit of the fabric.
- Integral fabric cover shell offers an elegant solution for concealing the fabric roller.
- Hinged arms of aluminium with plastic-coated double cables for an extremely long service life.
- Arm bracket of extruded, high-strength aluminium alloy.
- Upper arm fork of forged aluminium.
- High-grade steel screws.
- Shaped end caps for an enhanced appearance
Up to 650 cm with 2 hinged arms
Up to 700 cm with 3 hinged arms
Up to 1300 cm, 2 units linked with 4 hinged arms
Up to 1950 cm, 3 units linked with 6 hinged arms
Special lengths on request
Electric motor fitted as standard, bevel gear available on request (price reduction). On single units 651 – 700 cm, units with 3 hinged arms and linked units always electric motor.
Sun and wind sensor, radio control.
– Silver anodized E6/EV1, small components powder-coated: silver RAL 9006
– White powder-coated RAL 9016
– Cream powder-coated RAL 9001
– Brown powder-coated RAL 8077
– Special coating possible in all RAL colours
From our Lewens collection,
branded acrylic, spun-dyed
Fabric cover shell
The integral fabric cover shell
offers an elegant solution
for concealing the fabric roller.
Front profile bracket
An adjustable bracket ensures that
the front profile is always vertical.
A special mechanism ensures reliable
positive closing when the awning
An innovative new arm bracket of extruded, high-strength aluminium alloy provides a high level of stability against side winds when the awning is fully extended. Upper arm fork of forged aluminium
Wall mounting profile
A cover profile can be clipped on between the consoles as an optional extra to prevent dirt from collecting between wall and awning
Hinged arm joint
The plastic-coated double cables are designed
for an extremely long service life:
no soiling of the greased cables caused by exposure to the environment
arm profile and cables of the same colour
of the hinged arms ensures a superbly taut sit of the fabric. No resting of the awning cloth on the arm joints.
Hinged arm joints feature a pin made
of high-grade steel